Saturday 2 October 2010

Whats it all about?

Hi Ive decided to start blogging about my time in the mmo EvE Online. Its something i have wanted to do for awhile now but due to work commitments i have never found the time. I will mostly writing about what I've been doing and my thoughts on whats going on around me and from time to time i may post on other topics but i will try to keep them to a minimum.

Living in Providence and serving in the alliance Damu'Khonde (formally Ushra'Khan if you didn't know ) i will give my opinion on what going on in our pocket of space, but more importantly i will be blogging about HOW i feel not what i SHOULD feel about my alliance ,corp and genaral happenings in eve whether it be good or bad.

I live my life honestly and that transfers into the game i don't scam or grief and try to be hourable  but that's not to say i wont blow your ass up if you get in my cross hairs :)  Just lately Ive got the urge to become a pirate but i wont abandon my alliance mates right in the middle of a war just to fufill one of my eve goals when things cool down in providence i will reevaluate the situation.

I started playing since apr/08 2mths in i had a break money was tight and i didn't resub until feb/09 i would consider myself a very strange capsuler with nearly 2 years playing i still haven't got to grips with pvp ( in fact my first solo kill came today i think i will do a separate post for that one and milk it a bit )  I rely on evemon and battleclinic for fits as i really struggle with all the ships and there respective bonuses I find it very confusing and I'm not ashamed to say so i try not to let affect my gameplay maybe I'm just too lazy to learn it all :) any how i think ive rambled on for long enough.


 I just wanted to say hi I will try to post as often as I can but im not going to set myself an impossible task of posting every day I am completely new to writing  and my spelling sucks so it takes time to put a post together I will try for a mid week and weekend post for now and see how it goes.



Fs
Reaper cross

No comments:

Post a Comment