Friday 8 October 2010

Things are moving fast

Well as the title says things have been moving fast. As soon as I read the alliance mail spelling out the future for D'k I almost immediately made my mind up that I wanted to try something new. I didn't have to go far as I was still in touch with few friends from an old corp who were now in M. Corp, one of the longest running corps in eve and who are in mercenary coalition alliance. Being a merc is one of my eve goals so it seemed like an opportunity was presenting itself, I applied to M. and thanks to help from Ajax, sable and Lasc it was relatively painless process. I am now waiting out my 24hr cool down before becoming a mercenary. I'm really looking forward to the new challenge I'm about to under take, it also seems my alt is going to have more up time as I will need ships moving a lot more, so I had better dust off my orca.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment