Monday 11 October 2010

Domi's Domi's Typhoon's oh and a Wolf

I logged, in there was an op on that called for typhoons and domis, only had limited time so I jumped into my wolf (it was that or a hurricane but I didn't fancy trying to get back if I had to log in hostile space with a 1600 plate, it has a fat ass and the agility of  a stack of bricks ).

We visited noir's pocket, nearly got a fight but they bailed.  We did manage to get a lachesis which dropped a dark blood disruptor, only half the fleet got on the mail as we were the back group, we just missed it.  After more moving around our scout jumped into 7MD-S1 and reported a frig and an Assault frig gang landing on our in gate so fc sends the hic in.  He bubbles up and we all follow, we catch and kill seven of them including 3 assault frigs.  Was a bit overkill tbh but they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We started to move around again and visited bdeal's pocket but got wind of some targets in D-GTMI so burned back down.  We played around  for 20 mins or so but it never really worked out, we did manage to snag a cane and flycatcher and I'm sure we had a drake also but I can't find a KM for it so I'm not too sure what happened.

As we were on our way back home we got word of a bubbled carrier in dai's pocket.  We got a jb( I'm not sure who's it was tbh might have been a dara ) to 3GXF-U and then started to move conventionally to B-WPLZ catching a drake in 49GC-R on the way.  We nearly had an onyx that  was pointed as well but he was burning like a mad man and I just missed the re-tackle.  As we arrived we heard that the carrier had left the field but it's bs heavy support fleet were still around, by the time we got into xhq a daisoda gang had engaged/drove them off so our fleet stood down, we all moved to dital and made our way back to the staging area only 6 jumps or so.

I logged in esescama and had a cuppa.  It was an enjoyable op, a good chance to get in fleet with my new Corp mates and alliance chums.  Very professional, found the fc a bit quiet compared to what I'm used to but he was duel boxing and my head set isn't the best.  I look forward to flying under him again =

ReapeR

1 comment:

  1. Always love the big corp fights. Makes for some great fights and great reading. Grats on the kills :)

    ReplyDelete